Friday 18 April 2008

What a Dhimmitude World.












Obama takes a break during his recent speech titled "YOU Can Stop Smoking NOW!"


“…hope is making a comeback!” Michelle Obama.

Longman’s Contemporary Dictionary. "Hope. Verb. A feeling of wanting something to happen and a belief that it is likely to happen”

Now that sums up entirely, the whole smoke and mirrors 'Travellin' Obama Show' so er, audaciously. Hey, ain’t it great that the verb “hope” is coming back into vogue?! For so long, I haven’t been able to use it for fear of seeming er, unfashionable. Like when I say “Gee, I hope there’s still more of that cheese left?” or “I hope my son doesn’t get diarrhoea again”. I can't stand it when verbs come and go, or worse, nouns! It’s a bummer. Thank God for the verb “change!”

Change shoes, change height, change underpants, change the speed of the earth’s rotation and the speed of light! Change from eating regularly to only eating every two days. Change the word change! Change it to smile! Smiling is great! Especially at nothing.

“People are ready to smile again!”

Hey, it’s all change, and all change is good, eh? Er, it’s not? But there’s no qualifier or context with Obama’s “change”, there’s just the word and there’s no difference with saying this non-descriptive verb and saying any other verb, like um, enjoy!

“America is ready for enjoyment. Enjoyment is in the air! People are eager for enjoyment!”

Jesus, this is all two successful people like Barack and Michelle Obama have to say or offer, when they make half a million dollars a year? What about Barry and Michelle, show people how they can take the practical and physical real world steps to have that kind of er, “change?” Because they don’t want to and they have no idea how.

Nope, in truth and reality, it’s keep your hands off of my stash. But here are some nice verbs for you, and you don’t even have to go to the Dictionary to find ‘em! We’ll say them for you and you can listen and get really excited! Really excited about words! Gee, words eh? And many of them verbs! Wow!

Hey, what about nouns, like er, “diddly-squat?”

“America is ready for diddly-squat. For too long the cynical have not cared nor believed, or had the faith that diddly-squat is possible; that’s it’s within reach. I believe in diddly-squat. That’s why I wrote a great book titled ‘The Audacity of Diddly-Squat’, because this is what I truly believe in, and that verb is diddly-squat!”

Or how about adjectives like “crap?”.

“This is not the first time I’ve been proud to be so full of crap. My husband too is full of crap. When people see Obama, it’s his crap that touches them so deeply. Once again, America is ready to totally embrace crap, authentic crap, beautifully enunciated and packaged crap. I believe in crap for everyone, and I’m willing to go without my share of it so that others who need crap so much more than us, may have it. Yes, there is a hunger for real crap, and I’m ready with my shovel!”

Ah, the wonderful world of Left Liberalism and their not so strange bedfellow of Islamism, make me just want to burst into song.

What a Dhimmitude World.

I see lies of Greens, Red posers too, I see ‘em doom, for both me and you. And I think to myself, what a Dhimmitude world.

I see lies or two, crowds of Shiites, dull treacherous ways, dumb stupid hypes. And I think to myself, what a Dhimmitude world.

The thinking of a Clooney, so pretty and so slight,
Is also on the vagueness of people as they hide.
I see freaks shaking hands, asking “How do you nuke?”
They’re really saying, “I hate Jews”.

I see strange bedfellows, I watch them grow,
They'll surrender more, than I'll ever know.
And I think to myself, what a Dhimmitude world. Oh yeah.

Yep, it’s a little like this...

American Night. The Doors.

All hail the American night! What was that? I don’t know.
Sounds like guns...thunder. (Roadhouse blues plays.)

(Live concert.)

Alright! Alright! Alright! Hey, listen! Listen! Listen, man! Listen, man! I don’t know how many of you people believe in astrology.

(Girl in crowd “I do!”)

Yeah, that’s right. That’s right, baby. I, I am a Sagittarius, the most philosophical of all the signs.

But anyway, I don’t believe in it. I think it’s a bunch of bullshit myself. But I tell you this, man, I tell you this. I don’t know what’s gonna happen, man, but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames. Alright!

And it may all end a little like this...

The Doors. ‘Strange Days’:

Strange days have found us. Strange days have tracked us down.
They’re going to destroy, our casual joys.
We shall go on playing, or find a new town. Yeah!

Strange eyes fill strange rooms. Voices will signal their tired end.
The hostess is grinning. Her guests sleep from sinning.
Hear me talk of sin and you know this is it. Yeah!

Strange days have found us. And through their strange hours,
We linger alone. Bodies confused, memories misused,
As we run from the day, to a strange night of stone.

No comments: