Wednesday 24 December 2008

Good Grief! It's Christmas! I need Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Peppermint Patty and Snoopy!

A Charlie Brown Christmas Pt 1.




So dig, fellow swingin' smooth jazz hipsters grooving on the true meaning and soul of Christmas...It's the great Western Canon presents! Man, when I was a kid I loved A Charlie Brown Christmas so very much, but after it was over, well, it was gone for another very long year. Well, now we can always see it.

I hope you dig this too, my fellow citizen bloggers and Conservative Libertarian warriors for the working day.

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year! Your faithful friend Colonel Neville.

But first here's Mark Steyn on the anti-Christmas PC humbuggers.


A very soulful version of Christmas Time Is Here.



Benoit swings on Linus and Lucy.



A Charlie Brown Christmas Pt 2.



A Charlie Brown Christmas Pt 3.

No comments: