Thursday 10 April 2008

Richard 'Mathias' Warman wigs out and Neville gears up.















Richard ‘Mathias’ Warman accuses Kathy Shaidle, Mark Steyn, Michelle Malkin, Free Dominion, Kate McMillan at Small Dead Animals, Jonathon Kay at the National Post and maybe the entire Conservative blogosphere of using the dark arts of “elektrickery” to er, communicate freely.



I dedicate todays post to the great and original Omega Man, Charlton ‘Chuck’ Heston. God bless a real fine family man.

"In his book, 'The End of Sanity', Martin Gross writes that "blatantly irrational behavior is rapidly being established as the norm in almost every area of human endeavor. There seem to be new customs, new rules, new anti-intellectual theories regularly foisted on us from every direction. Underneath, the nation is roiling.

Americans know something without a name is undermining the nation, turning the mind mushy when it comes to separating truth from falsehood and right from wrong. And they don't like it."
(From a review, link not available.)

Mathias in ‘The Omega Man’: “We were warned of judgement, and here it is. In the form of millions of tiny bacilli”.




Yep, ‘Mathias’ Warman and the ‘Family’ of the CHRC are taking another and perhaps final gambit at burning down the swingin’ pad of happening Conservatism. He’s tried it many times before.

Lisa: “…not with Mathias and his things, killing anyone who wasn’t like them”.

And it happened again today. Even I was surprised by the er, ‘audacity of trope’. I’d dropped in at a local cinema to watch a film held over for its third straight year, “Brokeback Mountain”. Yep, they don’t make films like that anymore. I mean “…if you’re afraid to talk down the street, and say anything to someone, what kind of a way is that to live?” As I was getting into my car, I noticed in the West that the sun was going down on free speech.

Neville: “My God! They’ll be waking up soon!”

You'd think so, but no. Now I’m not so sure if most folks will ever wake up. Then a public phone rang! I ran to one then another and picked up a receiver at random. “Who is this?” I demanded. “You’ll never know and I’ll ask the questions…” It was Richard ‘Mathias’ Warman! I ran to the car and sped off with a screech of brakes down the information freeway, which is amazingly still kind of free.

Mathias: “You are obsolete! You are discarded. You are the refuse of the past!”

Neville: "You're full a crap".

As I drove into my street, all was quiet. I put on a beautiful instrumental version of the Richard Warman theme song ‘Total Control’.

“I’d sell my soul for total control…over you” Richard ‘Martha and the Muffins’ Warman.

Suddenly there was a flash of fire and burning Constitutional Rights. It was Mathias Warman and the CHRC Family! Warman was screaming racial obscenities and had on Hugo Boss who held on tightly, while a horde of CHRC staff droned on and on. It was terrifying. I opened the portal and revved my search engine, firing off a full clip of blog posts, cutting down Warren ‘Zachary’ Kinsella and a few closely following Koskids. I shut the thread behind me and put out a burning writ with a liar extinquisher.

Flicking the switch on a power generator, the whole Conservative pad was flooded with light as per usual, sending Warman and his freaks back into the night muttering camply.

Neville: “Mathias made a gambit and the Family is now down two pawns”.

Getting into the elevator I thought about my narrow escape. Yep, they almost had me and I knew that like all relentless mutants effected by the plague of PC Leftardism, they’re never satisfied. There is always one more thing to control, one more Conservative to attack. I stepped out of the lift and turned on a TV which monitors the outside world in a continuous loop. The picture is distorted, limited and static with poor tone, just like the MSM. I could still see Warman in the distance as he bent over to pick up yet another cheque.

Neville: ”Hi, Big Brother, how's your ass?”

Is it really so wrong that Mathias Warman wants to insanely try to shut down every dissenting voice he can and get paid out of the pubic purse for doing it? Is it so bad to hang around public toilets looking for “hard Nazi evidence?” and destroying often anonymous little people with no money? Damn right it is!

Neville: “If I could just find the nest!”

Nope, I know I have to track him down by following the easy trail of complaint, tax payer funded litigation, arrogance and money. Mark Steyn fell into a trap set by Warman in a whine seller. “The experience of a lifetime”, the sign read. Richard and the CHRC goons tied him up in litigation and have tried to parade Mark through the courts and media in a wooden tumbrel, throwing crumpled rubbish as they shout improvised and illegal gibberish that threatens the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.

The Family: “Burn! Burn it all!”

Matthias: “Take him to the little room... for the questioning”.

There is only one response to such people, whoever they are and whatever government or authority backs them. The alternative to their incredible narcissism and hideous success is the end of the world as we know it.

Dutch: “You could save the world!”

Lisa: “Screw the world, save Ritchie”.

That’s why we I go out into the dark with a torch clipped to my blogosphere machine gun. Only the blogosphere is truly free and that’s why freaks who carry the virus of control freakery don’t like it.

Neville: “They’re barbarians”.

And just at that moment, Warren ‘Zachary’ Kinsella climbed onto the balcony. He was still alive! He pulled out a copy of his book and missed. I never knew he was such a bad writer... I knocked him over with a spray of cutting insights. He fell backwards and all the way down to his publishers, impaling himself on their pointy heads. Michelle Malkin who had surprisingly dropped by said, “I know how to deal with Warman. I’m going shopping!” As she left, I handed her a very fashionable machine gun. “There’s a lot of Islamism about too…” I said.

Lisa: “What's this for?”

Robert Neville: “Comfort”.

When Michelle returns from her expedition, I feel we need to get all of the still human people together, get Mark Steyn untied from the wagon wheel bonfire of the insanities and away from “...damnation alley where the dead men rot their bones”. Or something like that.

Robert Neville: “You know the old song? If you were the only girl in the world, and I was the only boy, well, okay, but until then, don't bother me? Well, I guess I'm the only boy...”

Then we can save Ezra Levant and everybody who is still free, including ourselves and Western culture. Before it’s ransacked by Leftist and Islamist barbarians and left smouldering in the ink.

"They destroyed the world...the very foundations of civilisation are beginning to crumble under that dread assault long feared...". Last nights News!

Lisa: “Don't screw up. I know how to roll, but it's hard on the elbows. And if you just have to play James Bond, I'll bust your ass”.

No comments: